maandag 19 september 2011

The wedding

No, I'm not gonna talk about my own wedding, I wish ! But I'm gonna talk about the wedding of Kim Kardashian. Damn what a dreamwedding ! I think that I need to win the lotery to have a wedding like this. She was wearing 3 dresses all from Vera Wang. Damn I love them. They are so pretty !  After seeing the pictures , I start dreaming about my dreamwedding. But the Bf and me are at the end of this month 2 years togheter and it is maybe a little soon to marry. But sometimes I really want it. But the BF promised he will ask me when the moment is there and that he will make it special. So I keep on dreaming about my dreamwedding.
Here are some pictures:









Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Hi, thanks for leaving a comment. I will visite your site soon.

Disqus for Fashion to Impress