zaterdag 17 december 2011

My outfit: x-mas party

This evening I went to the x-mas party of Afrodite in the S.oliver store at Antwerp. The weather was very bad , snow and rain. But I had a great time with Cindy ( Glamourbbey).We received a goodie bag and in the goodie bag we found a  voucher of € 25. I bought a nice sweater ,  I show him later. Here are some pictures , and as soon the pictures are online I show you the rest.
my outfit:


 the voucher:

 a nice cupcake:
 my car with snow on it:



Kisses Ellen

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Die Cupcakes waren zalig! Behalve die met Lavender dan. Thanks voor de link! xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Je outfit was echt leuk :) en ook leuk je ontmoet te hebben :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Hi, thanks for leaving a comment. I will visite your site soon.

Disqus for Fashion to Impress